- Nursery class- ages newborn through 2 years old
- Beginners class – ages 3 and 4
- God’s Big Backyard – Pre-K-5th grade
- Junior High – grades 6-9
- Senior High – grades 10-12
- Light Hearted – adult class
- Kingdom Seekers – adult class
- Faith Learners – senior adult class
- Careers Class – young adult class
10:30 a.m. – Time for fellowship
- On the first Sunday of each month, we have what is affectionately referred to as Donut Sunday. Donuts, fruits, coffee and juice are provided in our upstairs fellowship hall between the Sunday School Hour and the Worship Service. This is a time of food, fun, and fellowship.
- When we’re not having Donut Sunday, you can still grab a cup of coffee and fellowship in our Chapel Café.
11:00 a.m. – Worship Service
- Includes hymns, call to worship, pastor led prayer, anthem sung by the choir, Children’s sermon, sermon, and benediction.
- Nursery and preschool care provided through Pre-K on our lower level.
- Children ages kindergarten through third grade are dismissed for Children’s Church following the Children’s sermon. They meet in the fellowship hall on the upper level.
Want to learn more? Check out our FAQ Page.